Happy Fourth of July! Let’s celebrate with starred and spiked Jell-O! These jigglers are a fun and easy way to bring red and blue desert to your party.
*Key note: start at least 3 and a half hours early so that the gelatin is sure to set.
- 6 oz. of Jell-O
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup of chilled 80-100 proof Vodka
- 13×9 inch pan coated with cooking spray
- Mix 5 T. Vodka with 3 T. Water.
- Put mixture in refrigerator to chill COMPLETELY.
- In a large bowl, mix all of Jell-O into 1 cup of boiling water.
- Stir until all of powder is dissolved.
- Add in Vodka-Water mixture.
- Pour into pan.
- Store in refrigerator at least 3 hours.
- Dip bottom of pan in warm water for 15 seconds.
- Cut into 24 decorative shapes using 2 inch cookie cutters.
- Store in fridge.