Lace up your sneakers, strap on your sports watch, and grab a buddy for a challenging cardio-based, full-body workout! This workout can be done at the gym, at a park with picnic tables or stairs, or at your home. Just be sure to find a step that’s 8-24 inches high (depending on your experience).
Warm up: 8-12 minute run
Stretch anything you need. Walking stretches are best for before workout.
- 3 sets of 20 jumping jacks and 20 knee tucks
- 3 sets of 20 front kicks from squat position and 20 lunges
- 3 sets of 20 bicycle abs and 20 box crunches
- 3 sets of 20 knee tucks and 20 donkey kicks
- 3 sets of 20 step ups to calf raises and 20 side step ups
- 3 sets of 20 hamstring kickbacks from pillar position and 20 Russian twists
- 3 sets of 20 donkey kicks and 20 mountain climbers
- 3 sets of 10 triangle push ups, 10 push ups, 10 wide push ups and 20 tricep dips from step
- 3 sets of 20 knee to elbows from pillar position and 10 cobras
- 3 sets of 20 mountain climbers and 20 jumping jacks
Cool down with a light 5-10 minute jog
Static stretch quads, hamstrings, glutes, back, calves, shoulders